JEDI - NE3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The kings of travian

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» three word game
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 am by vishaalz

» good ol fashion counting
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm by vishaalz

» Rap Battles
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 pm by Canned SPAM

» forum page
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:57 pm by vishaalz

» Awesome New Game
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 am by vishaalz

» name combination
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:22 pm by vishaalz

» Confederacies
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm by vishaalz

» Chain game
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm by supercomputers

» psssssssssssst
Confederacies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:19 pm by supercomputers

Confederacies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vishaalz
Admin
vishaalz

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:10 am

Confederacies:
T8
~Fenrir1
~Fenrir2
QeD
~SK~
JEDI-SE3
~SA~
WWX
Oracles™
EOS-NW
RAGE
Back to top Go down
https://jedi-ne3.forumotion.com
vickem

vickem

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: vicblack   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 am

I have a question. why not make all the other confederations with JEDI partnerships? I think that if we do succeed in alliance with these confederations strength of our position. I think it would be important to find new people to join our alliance.
Back to top Go down
vishaalz
Admin
vishaalz

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:17 pm

true...hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
vickem

vickem

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: proposal   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:15 pm

eh noted other alliances. There are many partnerships that are strong thanks to the number of people allies. There are alliances that are strong that its members have created many peoples. We are an alliance of medium size. I think we should add greater number of people to our partnership and create new villages with those that already exist within our alliance. Now I think we should also develop the maximum established for our peoples and have a better response to the attacks with quick buildup of troops and resources sustainable. and when we develop to the maximum our people begin building new towns to do so in the shortest time possible
Back to top Go down
Canned SPAM
Admin
Canned SPAM

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:34 pm

The thing is, is that if you have more villages, you can grow faster. Growth helps the alliance. I grow 50-100 population a day, because I have 4 villages, and am working on a fifth.
Back to top Go down
vickem

vickem

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: vic   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 pm

that's boss, I agree. among fastest growing player in a number of people will better position the alliance. but I think we should improve the balance in the next issue. invite new players to join the alliance (I am happy with the prompts that were created as an example. player to increase its population will be faster than rewards in the form of resources. This encourages players to grow faster) is very good. Another point I advocate is to create better villas in terms of resource development and in rapid buildup of army. This will give us better response in the attacks and in defense. For example in my village my number one priority is to become an economic power and have the recuersos to become a military power. all attacks that make other people use my resources to increase production and creation of army. for that reason my army to send to other villages to steal resources. when my village this wholly owned percent developed'm going to create a second village in order to develop it as soon as possible and become the most powerful possible.
Back to top Go down
ChiefRockah

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:40 pm

ah yes there is another alliance called DC their name is Dogs of the Colony how ironic
Back to top Go down
supercomputers

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm

ChiefRockah wrote:
ah yes there is another alliance called DC their name is Dogs of the Colony how ironic
really? cool
Back to top Go down
vishaalz
Admin
vishaalz

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:54 pm

supercomputers wrote:
ChiefRockah wrote:
really? cool
i wouldnt say its coll....suks for us though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confederacies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederacies   Confederacies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confederacies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JEDI - NE3 :: Confederacies and NAPs-